5:51 PM

Almost Two!!

Finally, I am posting again... who knows for how long since I have approximately 5 weeks left before the newest member of our family arrives, and I am sure life is about to get more hectic that it already has been, however, I guess it is better late than never!

Anyway, back to my little man, I can't believe that he will be turning "two" next week on Easter, it's such a crazy thought...it seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I took a couple pictures of him the other day thinking that I could actually take his pictures (see above), unfortunately things didn't work out as planned, he's no longer the kid that loves to be in front of the camera, he'd rather be behind the scene trying to take the pictures, oh well, should I expect anything less from an almost two year old?

2 comments:

Katie said...

I feel your pain with the whole picture thing - Nicholas hates being in front of the camera! Unfortunately with him I don't think its the age, but rather the fact he has a mom that has her camera out way too often :) You did manage to get a cute one though!

Wally World said...

I think that he is adorable! He is growing up so fast. Lizzie is wondering what Dylan would like for his birthday.