8:10 AM

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago by Tina Vink (see www.tinavinkphotography.com). Tina does an amazing job at taking pictures, especially of kids, I would recommend her to anyone!

To view our pictures click on the link below.

http://www.tinavinkportraits.smugmug.com/gallery/6483691_TfUtM#416914939_wYeGn

I am having such a hard time picking out pictures, I have a feeling this I will be spending a bit of $$ when all is said and done. Oh well, I love pictures, especially of my kiddos.

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

She did an excellent job! I am a sucker for good photographs too! I don't mind spending the money, but maybe it's because I don't make any anyway! Brad however, doesn't see the need to spend money on photos.

Unknown said...

those pictures are great, Kim!