5:52 PM

Climbing Trees



Dylan loves "climbing" in our front tree. I say "climbing" because he really can't climb the tree, Matt actually sticks him up in the tree. The first time that Matt stuck him in the tree I was not around, good thing, because I am not too fond of him being up in this tree, it is rather high for a 2 1/2 year old. The second time I was around for the event, hence the pictures. Anyway, the second time around things didn't work as well as the first go around, Dylan wouldn't slide down the tree to let Matt get him down...so needless to say I heard, "Daddy, Rescue Me, Rescue Me". While Matt scratched his head about how to prod Dylan out of the tree, I told him the logical way to get Dylan out would be with a ladder. Matt got our ladder out and "rescued" Dylan from the tree. Now, every time we are outside together Dylan wants to get in the tree to be rescued.

1 comments:

Katie said...

How cute - I love how he like to be rescued now more than being in the tree itself