10:55 AM

The Hose


Yesterday, I was outside grilling dinner, and as usual, Dylan likes to be outside with me and he loves playing with the hose. Well, I turned the hose on for him and if you could've seen what happened you would be rolling on the ground. The hose was near the grill, and the grill and mommy were near the house. Dylan picked up the hose and started spraying it not realizing that the hose nozzle was pointing directly at himself in the extreme power mode. I looked up to see him getting soaked (see hair above - happened from force of the water shooting from the hose)...he threw the hose down next to me and it landed on the driveway with the handle pointing straight up at me and the house...I was the next one in the line of fire and I too got soaked. I looked around to see if anyone saw us, not sure if they did, however, we have the high school right across the street from us and they were practicing football, if anyone saw what happened they got a good chuckle.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I'm laughing over here just thinking about it