5:20 PM

The Things They Do

First off, how did my 2 1/2 year old son, who weighs approximately 30 lbs, fit in our television cabinet? Second, how did he get the doors to close by himself? I am afraid what I will find him doing next. He is definitely all boy.



Next picture, I posted for my brother...I say this because I vividly remember my brother tying all sorts of things together when he was little. I honestly don't know how the mind of little boys work, but sometimes the things they do can be rather amusing. As you can see from the picture above Dylan thought it would be fun to tow his trike around with his little car.

2 comments:

Wally World said...

These are hilarious! Did he really tie his bike up to his car all by himself?

Stacy said...

Love these! I can only say that their minds get more imaginative as they grow up.