6:47 AM

The Husband Project!

Hello!

I just wanted to share with everyone a cool little project that I am starting to do, I got the idea from my MOPs group (1st Cutlerville Christian Reformed Church). It's called "The Husband Project". The project is based on a book by Kathi Lipp. Kathi Lipp says, "It's about love." "It's about respect." "It's about letting your husband know you still think he's hot!" Anyway, she shows you how to take your marriage from ordinary to amazing in just 21 days. You can visit her website at http://www.kathilipp.com/ or just double click on the link below to go to the project details.

http://www.thehusbandproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/microsoft-word-thp-week-1-2-3-doc.pdf.

It is a pretty neat idea to rejuvinate and put some excitement back into your marriage, especially for mom's with young children, however, I think married women of any age can benefit from this project. I think it is so easy to focus on our children and forget about our men...I know I too often am guilty of this...so, Matt doesn't know what's coming, unless of course he's read this blog.

1 comments:

Leslie Griffen said...

Some People in my mom's group read this book too and said it was really great. I will have to check it out!!